W.E.Cole

I bet it would make a good foil (fencing blade), since they need to be light
and slightly flexible, but I doublt it would make a good broadsword or
2-hand, since they use the weight of the sword to drive the edge of blade
into the target. A lot of people, especially the heavy weapons fighters, in
the SCA do a lot of weapons research, even though the SCA doesn't allow
metal swords to be used in their heavy-weapons "lists". You might try
getting opinions from some of the fighters within that group, since they
have most of the "hands-on" experience.

~WEC

wrote in message
oups.com...
Does any one know if a titanium sword would be a good weapon?