T i m

Default Cheap SDS with chuck adaptor, Aldi

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 13:57:15 GMT, Harry Bloomfield
wrote:

After serious thinking T i m wrote :
Do you have a picture of this item Harry? Is the same as the Challenge
/ nutool one would you say? (as I didn't think that had the Safety
clutch or Turn stop for chiselling)?

Take a look on Aldi's site. It doesn't help very much, the picture is
tiny.

www.aldi.co.uk

Cheers Harry, James just beat you to it ;-)

No, it's not the same as the Challenge / nutool. With the turn stop
and clutch it makes it superior to them?

I know 25 quid would be too little to spend to get something 'good'
(?) but for us occasional users probably a handy addition?

All the best ..

T i m