i keep seeing reviews and raves about this naturalisproducts.com and
organiconline.com.sg . many people are discussing in beauty forums and
magazines have positive reviews on this . but this thing ain't new, its
been around for 20 years! anyone tried can feedback to me on exactly
how good it is?

quote

can anyone help me please, am looking for the local distributor or any
shop selling the naturalis range of skin and body care products, from
this company http://www.naturalisproducts.com . looking for this
urgently. for those who have not come across it, its some foodbased
anti-aging products. i googled for this and received result
showing its available at http://www.organiconline.com.sg. i need this
urgently but shipping from singapore will take some time, if anyone is
distributing this please contact me at
urgently. i have a group of us looking to buy this. thanks!