Karl Townsend

DoN might be right, but it might be worth investigating. New Ulm is
a strongly German small community. If this lathe is as good as the
products of the August Schell brewery in New Ulm....

I live less than an hour's drive from New Ulm. Its small town middle America
with a STRONG Greman background. I'm sure there's not an Asian re-importer
there. I bet you could just get ahold of the yellow pages and look for the
name of that company. Otherwise, do what I do for small towns like this;
call up the local hardware store and aks them.

BTW, I toured the brewery last year. They gave me a sample of Schell's
Caramel Bock. Now its the only beer I drink.

Karl