Harry Ziman

Default Dishwasher - cloudy glasses

It depends on the detergent that you have been using - some will slowly etch
some glass and given that one type of glasses has suffered while the other
has not probably confirms it. Either you cloudy glasses are not dishwasher
proof and need to be washed by hand, you need to accept the cloudiness or
you could try another detergent.

The cloudiness can't be removed.

Hope that helps.

Harry
"Terry D" wrote in message
I bought a Bosch dishwasher about a year ago. It's absolutely brilliant

and
I don't know how I ever managed without one. The only niggle is that

some,
but not all of my glassware has ended up with a partial cloudy appearance.
Is there any way to avoid this and can the cloudy film be removed? The
glassware most affected are cheap supermarket 1/2 pint tumblers. My
wineglasses (also cheap) seem unaffected.

Terry D.