Frank J Warner

In article , Jon
Anderson wrote:

Cliff wrote:

Much more likely to show up in local pawn shops, newspaper
ads, other local shops. Or be a revenge thing.

It's a small town with relatively few machine shops and no pawn shops.

Were just ONE person's tools taken but not others?

One man shop. He wasn't cleaned out, but hurt pretty good.

Someone did that to my father a couple decades ago. Took all his
machinist's tools, but only the good stuff.

Turned out to be one of my cousins -- his nephew -- broke in one night
and stole the stuff for drug money.

You might ask the victim if he's got any relatives gone bad recently.

-Frank

--
(email: change out to in)