Set Square

Default Dishwasher - cloudy glasses

Terry D wrote:

I bought a Bosch dishwasher about a year ago. It's absolutely
brilliant and I don't know how I ever managed without one. The only
niggle is that some, but not all of my glassware has ended up with a
partial cloudy appearance. Is there any way to avoid this and can the
cloudy film be removed? The glassware most affected are cheap
supermarket 1/2 pint tumblers. My wineglasses (also cheap) seem
unaffected.

Terry D.

Not sure you can rescue them once it's happened. You can help to avoid it by
making sure that the rinse agent dispenser and salt container are not
allowed to become empty.

--
Cheers,
Set Square