carl mciver

Go to ebay and look for rivet guns and/or dies, or in aviation tools.
Note that rivet guns, while taking the same size tooling and looking
similar, are _not_ the same as an air hammer and it is entirely too
difficult to make an air hammer do what a rivet gun will, and vice versa.
There's hundreds of bucking bar styles, depending on your industry and
situation, and dies to fit darn near any configuration you will find your
gun and body in. For those who are into specific applications and less
effort, but more money, go look for rivet squeezes. Love 'em, but each tool
has their best applications, of course.
I assume that you are using soft aluminum rivets, in which case you will
see dies and guns that state they drive "A" or "D" rivets, while "AD" and
"KE" material is a lot harder, progressively. Your size will be #2, which
is very rare/small in many industries, so dies may be hard to find. Look
for a very small gun, like a 100 or so. 200 might be too big for a #2
rivet, unless you have a very soft touch and a well oiled and operating gun,
which is unlikely from ebay. A Jiffy gun is a good start, but you need dies
made for a Jiffy or a little adapter made to adapt standard dies into a
Jiffy.
I offer all this because you used the word "nicely" which I take to mean
you want them to look like they were made professionally, rather than
clinched over like a nail! Being paid to do this on occasion, mine do look
"nice" to a much higher standard than my garage would demand.