Tony Bryer

Default Making a ruin into something habitable.

In article , Imm wrote:
Johnny Two Jags has said that 3 houses per hectare must be built
instead of two.

Go to Notting Hill, Kensington, Islington, Eaton Square - all the
places where the millionaires live - and you'll probably find there
are more like 33 to the ha. You surely don't begrudge lesser folk
the same opportunity g

FWIW my retirement home (I hope) will be a 25th floor flat in
Melbourne city cent one of 305 units on a one acre site. The
developer had no problem selling them even though you could buy a
house and garden in the suburbs or away from the city for much less.