jim rozen

In article , Gunner says...

Thats actually pretty common. In fact, some machines are designed to
do exactly that. The OmniTurn GT Jr. is a CNC lathe that is designed
to be moved by pallet jack to various other machines for second ops
and so forth.

A basic 4x4 is tall enough to allow a pallet jack underneith and in my
own shop, I have most of the smaller machines bolted to 4x4s so I can
simply slip a pallet jack under it, pull the power cord and move it
heither and yon.

This is the best. Pallet jacks are immensely handy and if you
don't have one, get one on general principles. Cost of such
does not count in the 100 dollar rule simply because you can
use the pallet jack for other stuff.

If the floor is so uneven that a pallet jack won't work, then no
other approach using wheels would either.

Jim

please reply to: