Martin H. Eastburn

william_b_noble wrote:

I know some of you guys like to rescue old computers - I have three western
digital hard drives, two are Cavia 21200 (1.2 GB) and one is Caviar 2850
(800 MB). I've tested each of these and formatted them (FAT), and they boot
correctly. All are IDE. $6 each. postage is $4 (US priority flat rate
envelope) each - I may (note MAY) be able to put two or maybe even all 4
into one envelope if you want more than one.

These are good drives for an older computer, and I believe some of the
automated machine tools use these as well - contact me off the list if
interested.

THe frames are somewhat reasonable metal to melt down, magnets and such... :-)
Martin

--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn
@ home at Lion's Lair with our computer