willshak

On 1/2/2005 12:58 PM US(ET), JustCallMe Norman took fingers to keys, and
typed the following:

I live in the Midwest, and need at least 1200 anytime minutes/mo. being
self employed (1500 preferred) ; so far, the best ive found is :
"T-Mobile" which has 3,000 anytime minutes (regional) for $49 ., which
includes new phone , calls to the continental U.S. from my region which
are my state plus the surrounding states, voicemail, caller i.d., etc...
Is this about the best around ???

Also, if you have T-Mobile , how is their cell reception ?

Thanks, Norman

Your best bet would be to find out what everyone else is using in your
area. Getting a cheap price is not going to help if you can't get a
signal in your areas of travel. I live in NYS and the big players here
are Nextel, CellularOne, Verizon, and Sprint.
My wife has a Nextel and I have a CellularOne. If we travel from our
house to a relatives house some 20 miles away (hilly area), her Nextel
gets no signal, but my CellularOne gets 4 bars.

--
Bill