Travis Jordan

JustCallMe Norman wrote:
I live in the Midwest, and need at least 1200 anytime minutes/mo.
being self employed (1500 preferred) ; so far, the best ive found is
: "T-Mobile" which has 3,000 anytime minutes (regional) for $49 .,
which includes new phone , calls to the continental U.S. from my
region which are my state plus the surrounding states, voicemail,
caller i.d., etc... Is this about the best around ???

Also, if you have T-Mobile , how is their cell reception ?

Thanks, Norman

Consumer Reports Feb 05 issue rated T-Mobile 2nd best overall (behind
Verizon) in Chicago, Minneapolis, and Detroit.