MUADIBŪ

I live in the Midwest, and need at least 1200 anytime minutes/mo. being
self employed (1500 preferred) ; so far, the best ive found is :
"T-Mobile" which has 3,000 anytime minutes (regional) for $49 ., which
includes new phone , calls to the continental U.S. from my region which
are my state plus the surrounding states, voicemail, caller i.d., etc...
Is this about the best around ???

Sounds like a good deal to me Norman.

I had terible luck with signal in the T-mobile system, but they have
some of the best packages available in my area (DFW, TX) I switched to
Cingualr two years ago and have had much better connections.Since
Cingular and ATT have merged ( I think that's who it was ) the signal
has not varied either. I have talked to others that complain of their
ATT not being as good as it was before the merge though.

Dollars being dollars, and connections being connections, I guess the
Dollars are best on the T-mobile.You have a computer, I'd suggest
looking at the websites and plans available. Don't forget
Sprint,.............LOL ( that's a joke, ok? ) I have never known
anyone with SPrint that liked it. Except for the cool phone they got
with service agreement............

http://www.cingular.com/refresh/comm...nfo=Rate+Plans

http://www.tmobile.com/personal/individual/?sect=perInd

http://tinyurl.com/5p6fu ( sprint,....just in case you wnt to look)

http://tinyurl.com/4wlvp (Verizon Wireless)

These are the Majors. others available if cost control turns out to be
a factor, a Trac Phone and Virgin Mobile and many more of the pay
as you go phone plans..................

Good luck

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIBŪ