Grouch

Default Screwfix

PoP wrote:

[snip]

|| And as far as B&Q and Screwfix are concerned I have spent literally
|| thousands of pounds in their warehouses and online over a period of
|| time. Guess where I'll be taking my business in future?
|| PoP
|| ---
|| If you need to contact me please submit your comments
|| via the web form at http://www.anyoldtripe.co.uk. I'll
|| probably still ignore you but at least I'll get the
|| message.....

So Thousands of Pounds over a period of time and one cockup later, your
taking your Business elsewere, because of one stupid mistake that occured in
stores of screwfix. This can happen where ever you order from, what you
gonna do when you order elsewhere and the same thing occurs. I think you cut
off your nose to spite your face, and probably will still place orders with
screwfix.

What you have to rember is your order does not just go to one department, it
can probably go through three or four and names and addresses get mixed up
along the way. A typical firm for cockups like this a Catalogue ordering
firm.

--
Grouch