KLS

On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 22:11:10 GMT, "Lucy" wrote:

Andy,
Thanks for responding.. I appreciate it.
What would you recommend then, to seal it?

Nothing. My experience with these things is that there's really no
good sealant, and you are probably just better off cleaning with
appropriate products that won't upset or deteriorate the glue used
with the tiles. MIL paid for it, just relax and enjoy it. You might
get really lucky and have no chipping or peeling problems, which does
happen, as long as you can live with the visible seams. Spills won't
hurt much of anything with this kind of product.