Default PINGING GUNNER...Clausing 8540 Table

Gunner...Is the outside edge of your table on your mill higher than the
inside part of the table where the T-slots are? I assume that the table
should be completely flat from edge to edge and end to end. I guess it
is likely that the the inside of the table has "sunk" over the years
because of things being clamped to it. It looks to be from .002-.005
low in places. My plan was to completely check the table end to end and
then draw file it back into shape. Any suggestions? Thanks, Steve