Default Refrigerator cooling coil outside Bed -room

Hi,

I wonder why the refrigerator Mfg companies have still not come up
with

a model with split cooling system .

By doing so ,one can keep the fridge in bed rooms/rooms having (Air
conditioner)A/c,and without adding load (cooling heat )on
airconditioner.

And one more internal modification:

Increasing internal compartments like upper freezer ,three /four
similar compartments below,and two this individual switches to this
compertments,so we can switch 'ON'/"Off" as per load in the fridge.In
this way i belive we can reduce the power consumption on so the
electricity cost.

What do you say?
ManyThanks,
Indulkar Shailendra