Travis Jordan wrote:
wrote:
May I ask why Page 18 of the honeywell manual show that RH, 4, or V

=
R, versus what you show as 4=W?

I noticed that too, Dave. All I can conclude is that some thermostat
manufacturer out there must use the 4 terminal to designate the

transformer
hot side. By looking at the WR schematic you'll see that on your

thermostat
terminal 4 is used to actuate the heat valve (the W terminal).

Wire it up and let us know how it works.

Travis,
Thank you, sir. It appears to be working and the house is still
standing :-)

I do have a question...when a terminal is designated "Y6," is that
terminal "Y" or "6" or is it considered a specific "Y6" value? Just
curious.

Again, Thank You for your assistance!

Dave