Al Bundy

Uncle wrote:
"99windstar" wrote
I thought maybe there would be a poison strong enough to kill rats

but not
quite strong enough to harm a dog. What do people do who have

cattle and
dogs and have to have their feed outside? They'd have to control

the
mouse/rat population somehow or they will continually have rodents

in the
feed. OR farmers who harvest wheat or some grain? They'd have to

keep
rodents out of their silos, they must have pets too. I didn't think

it was
that stupid of a question.

The rat poison for a farm is called: Barn cats

If the poster has essentially farm conditions then they can expect some
rats and field mice. You can't just start throwing poisonous material
around and expect it to be selective. By the way, those rats ARE in the
feed that you eventually buy and eat and the government allows a
certain percentage of rat hairs and so on in grain. Do you want to kill
all the rats and leave the squirrels? The squirrels will eat your fruit
also. How about the birds?