Tony Bryer

Default Screwfix

In article , PoP wrote:
And as far as B&Q and Screwfix are concerned I have spent literally
thousands of pounds in their warehouses and online over a period of
time. Guess where I'll be taking my business in future?

My experience of B&Q is unhappy too. Order placed via website for one
non-stock kitchen unit about 15th Jan is acknowledged with 14-day
delivery. They then phone to confirm an earliest possible delivery
date of Feb 20th ... it doesn't come. After a number of phone calls
they admit the error and say that as a special favour they've been
able to reschedule it for March 2nd (last Tuesday) - a mere ten days
after the promised date. It doesn't come. Phone up Wed a.m. and they
say that they didn't manage it Tues but will be today. It finally
turns up on Thuesday. Three whole days of waiting in for a delivery
that didn't come. Plus living with a half complete kitchen for a
couple more weeks.