Silvan

Tim Douglass wrote:

Yeah, can't just pour it on the driveway anymore.

Um. Not that I ever did that.

Nope. No sir! Not me either, never! Not even when I lived on the farm.
Wouldn't want to disturb the environment of the barn lot, you know.
;-)

I think Monsanto (makers of Roundup) is responsible for all this. Ustabe
you could just pour a little oil around your driveway to kill the weeds,
and maybe light a match for the stubborn ones. Not any more. Now the
spotted hoobajooba fish will go extinct if you return a product that came
out of the ground back whence it came.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/