Oscar_Lives

Consumer Reports Jan 2005 rates Goodman as the lowest quality equipment.
Furthermore, they say that the installation is important, but the quality of
the equipment is also important.

"JustCallMe Norman" wrote in message
Bang for buck along with good quality, is: Goodman. They are the second
largest residential hvac supplier in the nation. I installed a 92%
Goodman furnace in my own home 2 years ago along with 13 seer A/C unit
..and both have worked flawlessly. Goodman doesnt do all the
advertising that Carrier , Trane, And Lennox does...so, you save alot in
advertising . Frankly, i think Carrier is over-rated , Trane is a
glorifed G.E. unit, and Lennox isnt anything special. I think they have
the public duped with their relentless advertising .

If you want a pleated 6" thick filter media, go with either Spaceguard
2200 or Honneywells version. Both are good.