James \(Garry\) Hunter

Then why did you quote the whole #@$%& thing???

Because home owners who have a builders lien on their property need to see
that they have no protection. Not from the court, lawyers, law society,
politicians or anyone. The protection for the home owner in the Act is
unattainable and in Saskatoon the home owner will be blackmailed out of
their property. If one reports a lawyer to the police in Saskatoon the
lawyers, law society, prosecutors office and politicians will protect the
lawyer. The court is corrupt in Saskatoon, has been for years, it is
documented on internet sites like injusticebusters.com and others sites. We
have no other outlet in Saskatoon and more and more people are speaking out
on the internet. Judges in Saskatoon are abusing their power, they do it in
a complete vacuum of any accountability. I am doing my part, the tax payers
of Canada pay the judges salaries, they are federal Judges. Justice Dovell
is a Court of Queen's Bench Justice who is protecting her former law partner
who placed a false claim of lien on a home owners property. The tax payers
in Canada pay her over $200,000.00 a year for this? Disabled people have
rights in Canada, but not in Saskatoon, they are put into the hospital by
Judges like Hrabinsky, Madam Justice Smith and Dovell.

James