J.B. Bobbitt

Check out the "Wherry II". Its the one I'm building, even though I'll use
it as a single instead of a double; capacity is 500 lbs.

Also, rowing is great exercise. It works the big muscles as well as lots of
little ones you don't know you've got. Even good for abs, &tc.

-jbb

"Tim Douglass" wrote in message
On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:39:19 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 22:04:54 GMT, "J.B. Bobbitt"
calmly ranted:

2. Finish the wherry; (http://www.merrywherry.com/merry.html)

Hey, that looks tres cool. A canoe rowboat. What do they cost
to build? That might work here on the Rogue River...

Looks cool, the only problem is a 300lb weight capacity. I'd need a
dingy if I wanted to take a lunch with me. Which leads to my one and
only resolution:

1. Get more exercise.

Note that I don't say anything about dieting or losing weight - it is
my hope that exercise will deal with the weight and I already know
that a resolution to diet is a resolution broken. I've never made it
past day 2 on any type of diet. But the doc wants me to lose "at
least" 50 lbs, so I will be walking with a friend 3 days a week and
doing upper body weights (ok, light weights) on the other days. With
bad knees, back ankles, bad back and acid reflux I mostly just want to
feel better.

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com