Dean

I believe it's the third item down, ref #mw1. Unfortunately for us
in the states, Toolmex/Bison doesn't seem to think we need it and it
does not appear in their master catalogue here. As I remember it's a
piston type of arrangement, but the piston pulls the toolholder in.
Makes a bunch more sense. I once ran into a web site calling this
toolpost a "Dickson" type.
The cat's meow for the Myford and the Emco may perhaps be the small
series KDK, but save your pennies, it'll set you back something like
$500. Personally, I use a Phase II piston type and mill down the
underside of the tool holders a bit so the center height works out. The
steel is not very impressive, I guess you'd have to say it's been
softened rather than hardened!
Chronos says they can export to the states so I'm thinking of giving
the Bison a try. I like Bison stuff - made in Poland - a whole lot and
own a bunch of it.

Please let us know how you like yours, Charles Morrill

Sorry for taking a while to reply, but the one on the Chronos site wasn't
the one I have. I used it a few more times since my original post and have
put a bit more pressure down on the clamp screws thinking " Well, if she
snaps it will give me another chance to complain that they dont make things
like they used to " !

It must be stronger than it looks.

Dean.