Bullwinkle J. Moose

I wish when my cell phone went off at 1 in the morning it was a wrong
number. Time to make the doughnuts!!!

"Patriarch" wrote in message
"Mark Jerde" wrote in

Silvan wrote:

The kids ignore Mommy, but they're
going to damn well listen to DADDY!

Umm, I picked up my D&D 21 year old early this evening (about 10:30
pm) for starting fights at a party. He quit listening to his daddy
several years ago... sigh

The alarms go off at 4:00 am, 3 hours & 40 minutes from now, to take
him to the airport to go back to the yea! Army...

On his behalf, he's only 1/3rd as messed up as I was at his age.

-- Mark

If you're lucky, and the Army does its part, you'll find that, in about 4
years, the conversations will get a LOT better.

My wife says it's a lot easier to be patient with the kids at this age

from
hundreds of miles away. Smart woman I married.

Patriarch,
who was lucky that, when the cell phone went off at 1 am, it was a wrong
number...