Jonathon

I repeat the invite - which you have seem to have chosen to ignore.
Prove yourself to be anything other than an armchair critic and show
you can do more than just quote a few phrases (there are quite a few
books here in my library btw including one from which the layer coding
is derived - and that by a Dreamweaver alpha tester - go figure -
Dreamweaver 4 magic, New Ryders,Al Sparber - ISBN no available by
request!)
You presume to assume about my career?! On the basis that you have
decided that this is what I do for a living - this is the platform for
your criticisms? I was not aware that posters were psychic - and bad
ones at that. Arrogant presumption. When you assume (you'll love
this) you only make an ass . well guess the rest.
Mr Wolfe - this website is a service. Not a revenue stream as another
poster *assumed*, not a spam effort (same poster) and I am not a
"twit" (same twit poster).. If you or others don't like the syle or the
scrolling, the photography or whatever element - then please feel free
to ignore future update advices - if in the light of this screed I can
be bothered to make them. However, feedback from "interested"
woodturners who are keen to view a collection on the web (and there are
few enough of those) tells me that they soldier on through all these
patent inadequacies. The choice is yours - and as I dont track repeat
visits I have no opinion on them.