none

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 09:03:18 GMT, "Fred"
wrote:

Not related to anything, but GE employees call the GE logo the "meatball".

After seeing how they treated my friend, who is THE best salesman I have
ever seen, I wouldn't use a GE product to wipe my butt with.

He used to sell for one of their industrial divisions until he got fed up
and got a decent company to work for. They can't do a good job calling on
customers because HQ is always sending the latest green VP down to ride
around with them. Then, when they're allowed to plan their own day, they
have to limit their sales calls because of the time required to fill out the
reams of meaningless reports. In the mean time, their customers wait for
weeks for GE customer service to contact them. I myself was interested in
an industrial product and never did get anyone to give a reference on it.

Fred

Fred, I grew up way back when in a home that had to deal with GE and
all the crap they dish out.
My old man was an electrical engineer working in one of their
industrial divisions servicing motors and generators.
I still hate GE with my heart and soul to this very day.
It wasn't untill my old man tried to got the union in that he got a
decent wage.
It took over a year with GE pulling every criminal, dirty trick it
could to bust our efforts.
They even hired teamsters to come in and terrorize the families.
I took more than a few licks on that one, not to mention me and my
father having our cars bashed up on several occasions.
I wouldn't pollute my **** on a GE product.

"none" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 17:41:50 -0600, "jakdedert"
wrote:

"willshak" wrote in message
On 12/29/2004 11:18 PM US(ET), Fred took fingers to keys, and typed the
following:

No kidding! I thought GE still made them.

B&D bought GE's small appliance division, not the large appliance
division. The small appliances are probably still made in the former GE
plants with former GE workers...

...which are probably all in China.

jak

GE hasn't actually used American workers to make any kind of appliance
for some time.
Just one more reason they're known as "Generous Electric".