Gino

On 01 Jan 2005 22:01:20 GMT, orespam (Mike in Arkansas)
wrote:

No problem here. I have computers going back to 1980, all working, 6 oldies
in
all. Even an old Mac.
I collect software

Since you seem to be a collector I tlought I would ask this since I have
wondered if it's worth anything. I have a QuadRam board that was made to
convert the original IBM PC to work like and run Apple II software. You put it
in one of the PC slots, ran some software from the 5 1/2 floppy and you could
use any Apple software. Is this worth anything to collectors? Worth listing
on eBay, or should I just pitch it? Have the original box and I believe the
few cables and things that came with it.
Mike in Arkansas

I'm not sure Mike, it's not something I collect.
A word to the wise.
Watch those old boxes.
Some old boxes that computers came in are worth 100x the computer that came in
them.