Nibbles

Thankfully this feature is easily gotten around even in IE. I admit I've
grabbed a couple of the pictures for my reference data base. At present
have over 4000 digital pictures of furniture and turnings spanning about 700
years of world history. I hope you only look at this as a compliment. You
have pictures there that are (to me) worthy of saving for use as inspiration
on future work.

"Michael Latcha" wrote in message
Your photographs are very nicely done. Disabling the right-click feature,
however, smacks of pettyness. You've already displayed the photos,
appropriately, at fairly small size and resolution, limiting the desire to
steal. Better (in my opinion) than not allowing others to share them

would
be to have an inobtrusive copyright statement with the name of the
photographer tucked into a corner. Yes, I know that these can usually be
stripped out easily by a graphics processor, but most of the interested
would just keep the images or at worst simply repost them, letting the

world
know forever more who took that amazing photo. I am also assuming that

you
have the permission of the artists to photograph and display their work in
this restrictive fashion. I find it fascinating that the web sites of the
artists listed in your links page do not disable right-click saving of the
photos of their work - but you do.