NokNokMan

Default Ping Jim Rozen

Hi Jim,
I have a 10L with a damaged feed-and-threading chart (the metal one riveted
on right above the quick change plungers). I don't know how it happened but
it couldn't have been me placing a five-pound brass block on the belt pulley
when I was glueing my new belt in place and having the block fall and gouge
out the metal plate, oh no...it couldn't have been that. Anyway, seeing as
how you have the same lathe (I looked in the dropbox), I was wondering if
you could see fit to maybe put a picture of your (undamaged) plate in the
dropbox so I would have a reference.
Many thanks,
Nok