Tim Douglass

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 05:23:48 GMT, "Mark Jerde"
wrote:

Umm, I picked up my D&D 21 year old early this evening (about 10:30 pm) for
starting fights at a party. He quit listening to his daddy several years
ago... sigh

The alarms go off at 4:00 am, 3 hours & 40 minutes from now, to take him to
the airport to go back to the yea! Army...

On his behalf, he's only 1/3rd as messed up as I was at his age.

I spend a lot of time praying my kids don't *ever* end up as screwed
up as I was growing up. Even 1/3 would suck (as you seem to agree). It
was not good growing up during the 60's and 70's.

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com