Fred

He is a much better technician and human being than you can ever hope
to be.

Fred

On 01 Jan 2005 00:53:41 GMT, (go fish) wrote:

(JustCallMe Norman) wrote in message

Bang for buck along with good quality, is: Goodman. They are the second
largest residential hvac supplier in the nation. I installed a 92%
Goodman furnace in my own home 2 years ago along with 13 seer A/C unit
..and both have worked flawlessly. Goodman doesnt do all the
advertising that Carrier , Trane, And Lennox does...so, you save alot in
advertising . Frankly, i think Carrier is over-rated , Trane is a
glorifed G.E. unit, and Lennox isnt anything special. I think they have
the public duped with their relentless advertising .

If you want a pleated 6" thick filter media, go with either Spaceguard
2200 or Honneywells version. Both are good.

You just dont have a clue, do you? After installing your own equipment,
perhaps you'll tell us how you measured the Total External Static pressure and
what it is. Please tell us what the pressure drop is across your evaporator
coil and also your filter. Post the total supply air and total return air cfm's
you've measured, and how many btu's your 13 seer system is ACTUALLY delivering.
Post for us the amount of btu's your furnace is REALLY producing, not what's
listed on the furnace nameplate. If you had even the tiniest of clues, you'll
post for us what the System Efficiency really is, not the number stamped on the
box. You can't because you dont have a clue.

Change your name all you want Dave. You're still a hack.