Travis Jordan wrote:
wrote:
Happy New Year!

I'd like to ask for help with my Honeywell RTH7500 thermostat.

I am replacing a White-Rogers 1F35-910 thermostat in my house. The
RTH7500 was suggested by Honeywell support. I have a gas boiler
system for heat.

The wiring on the white-rogers is to terminals R5, Y6 and 4. None

of
the literature that I could find on the RTH7500 has these
terminals...they're either R, rc, rh, or y and y1...but no R5 and

Y6.
I cannot find an association for the "4" either.

HNY to you, too.

The 1F35-910 is an SPDT thermostat used for 3-wire Zone Valve Heat

Only
applications.
http://www.white-rodgers.com/pdfs/in.../0037-1215.pdf
see page 1

The Honeywell stat should work fine.
http://hbctechlit.honeywell.com/tech...0s/69-1730.pdf
see page 18

4 = Call for Heat = W
5 = Hot side of transformer (power) = R
6 = Thermostat satisfied = Y

Don't forget to configure installer setting 0170 for the 3-wire zoned

hot
water application.

Hope this helps.

Travis,
May I ask why Page 18 of the honeywell manual show that RH, 4, or V =
R, versus what you show as 4=W?

Thanks,
Dave