NSM

"Jeff" wrote in message
| I got out of the repair business years ago. TOO MUCH HASSLE for little
| money.
|
| Sounds like you where crap at it then.
| ive been doing it 14 year now and am still making a very good
living,

No, he's right. I used to be able to make a good living repairing toasters,
kettles, irons etc., never mind tube radios and record players etc. 20 years
ago techs used to repair and recalibrate disk drives for computers. I used
to service them down to the board level.

Everything is disposable now. Even plasma TV's probably aren't a good way to
go - when the display is shot it seems the whole thing is toast.