James \(Garry\) Hunter

The home owner is a disabled Canadian and was not able to defend himself. He
wrote to the head office of Windsor Plywood and he did not receive a
response from them. I sent the other Windsor Plywood outlets an email about
the Saskatoon outlet filing a false claim of lien. Filing a false claim of
lien is not good for business. A response from the Windsor Plywood outlet in
Red Deer is slandering the home owner. I posted the response below to a
concern about a lien being placed on a home owners property on the
sk.politics newsgroup. It is not my intention Òto drive business away from
Windsor PlywoodÓ, it is to let people know what happened to a disabled home
owner in Saskatoon. He was put into the hospital for two weeks by a false
claim of lien on his property.

Hi Carol

A normal practice for any building supplier is to place a lien on the
property for the amount of the building supplies and removing the lien when
the building supplies are paid for. Check out the contractor, call the
construction association, city planning department and ask your local sub
trade suppliers and trades people about the contractor. A company like Home
Depot or other Windsor Plywood outlets would not engage in filing false
claims of lien and I would think they would be disgusted by the actions of
Windsor Plywood in Saskatoon.

James Hunter