Larry Jaques

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 01:43:12 -0500, Silvan
calmly ranted:

Australopithecus scobis wrote:

wax is free of silicone oil. I'd bet that they all have it. (Northern
Labs' (makers of Kit) response pointed out that they make Goddard's
Cabinet Makers Paste Wax, US$9.99/4.5oz tin, if anyone is interested.)

Oh, and on that whole discontinued wax thread from a bit ago, now that I'm
Mr. Mom, and have done some, yerk, shopping, hork, I can report that
Wal-Mart does have this stuff on the chemicals isle in high quanties.

Is it still $4.72 a tin? That's where I got mine and what I paid a few
years ago.

--
Save the Endangered ROAD NARROWS! -|- www.diversify.com
Ban SUVs today! -|- Full Service Websites