Gino

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 15:26:44 GMT, Dave in Fairfax wrote:

Dave Hinz wrote:
Yup. I don't screw around with my computers at home nearly as much
as I used to, I'd rather spend time with the family or in the workshops.

Silvan wrote:
It just ain't fun anymore.

Couldn't agree more. Computers - making them, playing with 'em,
learning OS's used to be fun. As they got more Windozed and
fancier they became less fun. What a loss.

No problem here. I have computers going back to 1980, all working, 6 oldies in
all. Even an old Mac.
I collect software on Ebay and as an ole long time pirate myself I have
thousands of programs for them.
It's great fun to fire them up.