foggytown

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 23:05:55 -0500, Silvan
calmly ranted:

Larry Jaques wrote:

on a Hoover vac for you. It'll be under $50 and they can nearly

A Hoover what? This POS is a Hoover. All Hoovers ain't created

equal,
evidently.

One of the solid metal beasties, Minty Man. Uh, let's see...
Like these Kirbys, they were sold door to door for an arm and
both legs. http://www.thevacuumcenter.com/kirby-main.shtml
Maybe I was thinking of Kirby since I can't seem to find a pic
of the vac I was thinking of.

Oooooooooo! I had to buy my (now) ex-wife one of those. SOB salesman
must have had his antennae finely tuned that day. Came to the door
just as wife and I had a real ding-dong of a bust up. She was headed
towards divorce but settled for the Kirby (with sanding attachment, no
less). Couple of years later she got the divorce AND the Kirby.
God I miss that vac!

FoggyTown