I was thinking along the lines of saving the cost of an air compressor.
:-) I have a set of mini attachments for cleaning PCs and sewing
machines that will restrict the air stream, focus it where it's needed,
and increase velocity. That's the theory, anyway.

I've gone to interesting lengths to ensure that the work feeds parallel
to the blade. I'm rather pleased with the results now. The melted waste
is greatly reduced, and I find that I can buff it off with a fiber
wheel on my bench grinder without scratching the Lexan.
Still, I look forward to receiving my mini saw blade this week.