Jonathon

Derek

Thanks for the post.
We deliberately omit information about ourselves for security reasons
mainly - and also to focus on the wood which is what the site is really
about. Experience has shown us, to date at least, that those who want
to meet us either visit (by prior appointment when, contrary to the
view you might pick up from this thread, they are made welcome and
usually given a meal) or when at a show, get someone they do know
(Stuart Mortimer, Mark Hancock, Mark Baker etc) to introduce them.
However quite happy to enter into private correspondence - just use the
email link from the site. Perhaps we can correspond without some of
the nonsense evident above.
You have correctly determined the reason a scroll bar was excluded from
the middle of the page as it would have been both disproportionate in
size and style - including an iFrame style. In passing, few realise
the complexity of the site, using as it does multi-layers, absolute
positioning etc etc.
To your last question - the collection was featured in Woodturining
(copies of the article appear in the site) and more recently in the
Financial Times' "How to Spend it" weekend mag however we have not yet
got permission to include the FT article on the site.