Mike Patterson

On 1 Jan 2005 05:59:11 -0800, "Jonathon"
wrote:

Bill & Alun

Thanks for the comments - as you both seem to find the site irritating
and annoying I have a radical solution which can be immediately
implemented - tailored to the individual too.

Dont visit again - clearly it is not suited to you.

There - a customised response to an expressed problem. Thanks for
taking the time and a Happy New Year to you.

Jonathon

Wow, my first plonk of the new year.

What kind of yahoo spams a usenet group, asks for opinions, then gets
annoyed upon receiving them? They weren't even rude or obnoxious, just
blunt.

I would have been interested, but am certainly not going to go to this
site and risk sending ad revenue to this twit.

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin