Default Programmable Thermostat wiring question -rth7500

Happy New Year!

I'd like to ask for help with my Honewell RTH7500 thermostat.

I am replacing a White-Rogers 1F35-910 thermostat in my house. The
RTH7500 was suggested by Honeywell support. I have a gas boiler system
for heat.

The wiring on the white-rogers is to terminals R5, Y6 and 4. None of
the literature that I could find on the RTH7500 has these
terminals...they're either R, rc, rh, or y and y1...but no R5 and Y6.
I cannot find an association for the "4" either.

The informational page on the white-rogers can be found he
http://www.whiterogers.com/pdfs/cata...t_page_012.pdf

I tried searching the Honeywell site, but the online wiring assistance
doesn't include the newer models and when I called, their tech support
for homeowners is only available M-F 8-5?!

Can someone describe the wiring correlation between the WR model and
the rth7500?

Thank you,
Dave