Ba r r y

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 19:59:43 -0500, Tom Watson
wrote:

"SawStop" - A device which has been proven to make safe the cutting of
hotdogs on the tablesaw. The Hotdog, Wurst, Weiner and Kielbasa Cabal
is said to be pushing for its required use on all future tablesaws.

I've heard that meat was organizing a union to address OSHA to make
SawStop mandatory on all butcher shop circular and band saws.

A side of beef was handing out leaflets in front of my local grocery
store in a peaceful informational picket this weekend.

Barry