Charlie Self

Silvan writes:

And I spent the week cleaning house and sitting in hospital room.

Sigh.

(Weather matters because my shop is just a crappy little shed. Inadequate
heat, no air conditioning. This is perfect weather.)

Oh well. Some things are more important. I haven't fired off the official
notice yet, but she's home now. Has these bags in her for six weeks. Oh
joy, oh goody. Nothing says love like draining a nice juicy bag of fresh
warm bile. Yerk.

Michael, Michael, Michael. Just be delighted she doesn't have a colostomy bag
for you to help with.

Charlie Self
"A politician is an animal which can sit on a fence and yet keep both ears to
the ground." H. L. Mencken