carl mciver

Take a couple pictures, any part numbers, and some basic dimensions into
your local electronics supplier (not Rat Shack, but you might get lucky!)
and get it fixed right. Replace the switch with new and eliminate all worry
about the subject. If not, post the pictures and whatnot and someone will
do a little bit of legwork and point you to a source if you can't find one
on the web, as there's a billion sources for multiposition, multipole,
stacked switches.
You'll expend more effort and resources trying to get it wrong than
getting it right.

wrote:
| john wrote:
|
| Ignoramus25901 wrote in message
|
| The part number of my connector is
|
| MS3106A28-20S
| snip
|

| The MS3106 seroies can be replaced with a connector supplied in the
| Newark catalog. I think they are the 97 series but i dont have the
| catalog at home.
|
| 97-3106A-28-20S :

http://www.newark.com/NewarkWebComme...rch/partDetail
..jsp?SKU=91F8379&N=4