AAvK

He's better at it than I am, truthfully. He has infinite reserves of
patience, and he's very furtive with his cuts. He takes his time, and
coaxes the shape out just oh so. While I tend to be less furtive, and more
aggressive.

"furtive" ... hhmmm ... just had to look that one up!

Main Entry: fur·tive
Pronunciation: 'f&r-tiv
Function: adjective
Etymology: French or Latin; French furtif, from Latin furtivus,
from furtum theft, from fur thief, from or akin to Greek phOr
thief; akin to Greek pherein to carry -- more at BEAR
1 a : done by stealth : SURREPTITIOUS b : expressive of stealth:
SLY had a furtive look about him
2 : obtained underhandedly : STOLEN
synonym see SECRET
- fur·tive·ly adverb