Andy Hall

Default House buying process

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 17:03:46 +0000, Richard Faulkner
wrote:

I find the same thing on many occasions. A sellers solicitor is waiting
for something from a buyers solicitor, the buyers solicitor thinks they
are waiting for something from the sellers solicitor, or vice versa - or
one believes they have already answered a query as much as they need to,
and the other doesnt.

Often when we query it, they tend to respond by writing a letter.

I cant understand why they dont pick the phone up to each other.

Then we estate agents get the blame for any delays!!! g

Two reasons.

1) Covering your backside is the first lecture of a law degree

2) They can charge for it at quite good margin

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl