NokNokMan

I bought a USA set from Traver Tool about 15 years ago, and it's without
question the most useful investment in metalworking/machining/auto
repair/etc. tooling I've ever made. And I ALWAYS replace any that get
broken or misplaced.
Came with a nice HUOT case, too. It was about $200....well worth every
penny from the use it's given me over the years.

"F. Hayek" wrote in message
I'm looking for a set with wire sizes, letter, and fractional. There are
a lot of 115pc sets a places like Northern tool and Amazon.com that I
suspect are substandard. What are some good brands to look for and where
should I look? I'd also like to get metric bits at some point. -- Fred